We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable as it is sold out, closed for the season or we are waiting for a new contract from the supplier.
What do an 8-foot long fish, a 7-legged sheep and a mural made from 8,500 playing cards have in common? They’re all new exhibits in a revamped Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium!
Entertain the entire family with interactive exhibits of the fascinating and outrageous. In the Odditorium you can explore an unbelievable variety of artefacts and displays in 16 unique galleries that pay tribute to the odd and strange from across the globe.
Marvel at the collection of weird and unusual relics and rare treasures. The Odditorium is a self-guided, self-paced tour that allows guests to fully enjoy Orlando’s most bizarre attraction!
They also offer FREE PARKING!
Why not combine your visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not with other famous attractions and activities in Orlando such as Discovery Cove or Universal Orlando Resort
The newly renovated Orlando Odditorium showcases hundreds of unbelievable exhibits including dozens of amazing new exhibits including:
- An actual human shrunken head
- A Peel Trident car (the smallest production car in the world)
- A portrait of singer Beyonce made entirely from candy
- A “Wall-E” robot replica made from car parts
- A 25-foot high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards
- A very rare fossil of a T-Rex foot and lower leg
- Multiple miniatures that visitors can view through a magnifying glass
- A stuffed Alligator Gar that measures more than 8 feet long
- A balloon-powered chair that flew over the Rocky Mountains
- A dog sculpture made entirely of clothes pins
- New optical illusions, word puzzles and brain teasers
- Several new wax figures that visitors can take photos with
- A new shooting gallery for visitors to take aim and fire at different odd targets
Dates & Times
Open at 9:00 a.m – Midnight | 365 Days a Year (last entry nightly at 11:00 p.m.)
Map & Directions
No map is available for this attraction at the moment.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support. Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited, as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers, and surcharges for amendments made may apply.