Travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance as you encounter "The City That Care Forgot!" Absorb the sights and sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums.
Absorb the sights and sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums. Visit one of our historic cemeteries, referred to as "Cities of the Dead," and learn about this unique above ground burial system. Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates. Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world (until service was disrupted by Hurricane Katrina).
See the homes of former Kings & Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District. View Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo.
Includes cemetery stop (except for 15.00 tour) and narrated motor coach tour.
Dates & Times
Duration 2.25 hours
March 1 - Oct 31 9.00,12.00, 14.00 & 15.00 Daily
Nov 1 - Dec 31 9.00,12.00 & 14.00 Daily
Map & Directions
- Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office (Toulouse St.@ the Mississippi River in the French Quarter)
- 2.25 Hour Tour
Directions to the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office traveling on I-10 West (toward Baton Rouge):
- Stay on I-10 West (don't take I-610).
- Take the ELYSIAN FIELDS exit (#237). Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
- Merge onto ELYSIAN FIELDS AVENUE.
- Follow ELYSIAN FIELDS AVENUE toward the river.
- Turn right onto DECATUR ST. heading into the French Quarter.
- Turn left on ST. PETER ST.
- Cross the railroad tracks and take a right into the parking lot. The Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office is on the left.
Directions to the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office traveling on I-10 East (toward Slidell / Biloxi):
- Stay on I-10 East (don't take I-610). Get into the lanes marked I-10 East - SLIDELL. Stay in the right lane.
- Take exit 235A heading toward the Vieux Carre (French Quarter) and merge onto ORLEANS AVENUE. Get into the left lane. ORLEANS AVENUE will become BASIN St.
- Turn left onto CONTI ST.
- Turn left onto N. RAMPART ST.
- Turn right onto TOULOUSE ST.
- Turn left onto DECATUR ST.
- Turn right onto ST. PETER ST.
- Cross the railroad tracks and take a right into the parking lot.
- The Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office is on the left.
*** GPS address (used for GPS purposes only) is 600 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 ***
The parking lot fee is approximately $14.00 for up to 4 or more hours unless it is a special event. When you pass Rampart St., you are in the French Quarter. Please allow for extra time due to heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the French Quarter at all times.
Please note While no revisions of the itinerary are anticipated, Gray Line of New Orleans, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or change any tours, schedules, and to substitute stops and attractions on any tour without notice. Gray Line of New Orleans also reserves the right to require a minimum of ten passengers to operate any tour.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support. Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited, as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers, and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
Gray Line New Orleans - Super City Tour
This product is subject to a 'Supplier Stop Sell' and cannot be sold within 2 day(s) of today.